You are here
Understanding Veterans' Health
- Veterans and Military Health (MedlinePlus)
- Veterans and Military Family Health (MedlinePlus)
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center)
- Military Mental Health (AHEC Digital Library)
- What is PTSD? (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Women Veterans Health Care (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Current Military News (HealthDay)
TRICARE services are organized into three levels of care: TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Standard, and TRICARE Extra. Each service level is chosen by the beneficiary based upon geographic location and availability of service providers. To help you determine what options you are eligible for use the Plan Finder.
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
The PTSD Coach app can help you learn about and manage symptoms that often occur after trauma. Free. iOS, Android.
These apps were created for service members and veterans, their families, and the professionals who care for them. They address stress, mood management, mild traumatic brain injury, and other topics.
Stay Quit Coach is designed to help Veterans with PTSD quit smoking. Free. iOS.