You are here
Tick Related Diseases
Understanding Tick Related Diseases
- Tick Bites (MedlinePlus)
- Insect Notes (NC State University, Department of Entomology)
- Preventing Tick Bites (Center for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Tick-Borne Illness (NC Department of Epidemiology)
- Tickborne Diseases of the U.S. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Protect Yourself Against Tick-Borne Disease (U.S. Food & Drug Administration)
Managing Tick Related Diseases
Managing Tick Related Diseases can be a confusing experience for newly diagnosed patients and their caregivers. To learn about the specific kinds of providers that might make up your health care team, as well as the services, programs, support groups, and organizations that can help you manage, visit the Managing Tick Related Diseases page.
Support Groups & Forums
These sites allow patients to discuss their experiences with illnesses, treatments, and other health matters. Any information or opinions posted are those of the forum users themselves and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
The TickApp provides tick-related information, including identification, biology, prevention and protection, removal, and control and management. Free. Mobile website.