You are here
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (MedlinePlus)
- For Parents: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? (Nemours Foundation)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (LEARN NC)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (National Alliance on Mental Illness, NAMI)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, OCD (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Current Obsessive Compulsive Disorder News (HealthDay)
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
This app is a self-management tool that lets people with OCD set goals, check compulsions, and track progress. There are versions for both adults and children. Paid ($29.99). iOS.
This article discusses several different mobile treatment options for people with OCD. Written by Dr. Bradley Riemann and hosted by the International OCD Foundation.