You are here
Understanding Heart Disease
- Heart Diseases (MedlinePlus)
- About Heart Disease (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Heart and Vascular Diseases (National Heart Lung and Blood Institute)
- Heart Disease (American Association for Clinical Chemistry)
- HeartHub for Patients (American Heart Association)
- Current Heart Disease News (HealthDay)
Tutorials & Videos
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Interactive Audio)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Text Only Version)
- Congestive Heart Failure (Interactive Audio)
- Congestive Heart Failure (Text Only Version)
- Heart Attack (Interactive Audio)
- Heart Attack (Text Only Version)
- How to Prevent Heart Diseases (Interactive Audio)
- How to Prevent Heart Diseases (Text Only Version)
Mobile Apps & Tools
First Aid provides step-by-step instructions for handling common first aid scenarios. It is free in iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.
Instant Heart Rate uses the camera on a smartphone to detect the pulse rate. It costs $1.99 in iTunes, Google Play, and Windows.
Stress Check uses the smartphone camera to measure pulse rate and determine stress level. It costs $1.99 in iTunes and Google Play.