You are here
Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder & Depression
North Carolina Resources
- DBSA Chapters/Support Groups in NC (Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance)
- NAMI North Carolina (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- NC Chapters/Support Groups (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
- Go Local (Find Local Health Services related to Mental Health)
- Go Local (Find Local Health Services related to Depression)
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
Breathe2Relax is a stress management tool which provides detailed information on the effects of stress. It includes instructions for breathing exercises. Free. iOS, Android.
T2 Mood Tracker allows users to monitor their moods on six pre-loaded scales (anxiety, stress, depression, brain injury, post-traumatic stress, general well-being) or custom scales. Free. iOS, Android, and Kindle.
WhatsMyM3 assesses a user's risk of anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, or PTSD. Results can be tracked over time. Free. iOS, Android.
The Virtual Hope Box (VHB) is a smartphone application designed for use by patients and their behavioral health providers as an accessory to treatment. The VHB contains simple tools to help patients with coping, relaxation, distraction, and positive thinking. Free. iOS, Android.
Support Groups & Forums
These sites allow patients to discuss their experiences with illnesses, treatments, and other health matters. Any information or opinions posted are those of the forum users themselves and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.