Need to consult a doctor from home? Telehealth lets you talk with a health care provider using technology, like your phone or computer. The following is a list of doctors and hospitals that offer virtual health support.
- Doctor on Demand
- Duke Health Anywhere (Duke Health)
- Talk to a Provider Now (Atrium health)
- Teladoc (Teladoc Health)
- Telehealth Services (BlueCross BlueShield)
- Telemedicine & Telehealth Service Provider Directory (The University of Arizona)
- UNC Urgent Care 24/7 (UNC Health Care)
- Virtual Care (Cone Health)
- Virtual Care (Novant Health)
- WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care (WakeMed Health & Hospitals)
Resources selected by Terri Ottosen, Health Sciences Library at UNC-Chapel Hill.
Last reviewed March 22, 2022