You are here
North Carolina Resources
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias (North Carolina Division of Aging and Adult Services)
- Assisted Living Comparison Experts (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Duke Family Support Program
- Project C.A.R.E (North Carolina Division of Aging and Adult Services)
- Seniors Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) (NC Department of Insurance)
Support Groups & Forums
These sites allow patients to discuss their experiences with illnesses, treatments, and other health matters. Any information or opinions posted are those of the forum users themselves and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
AlzNav is a monitoring and navigational application designed for older adults and persons in the initial stages of dementia. Free. Android.
GreyMatters aims to improve quality of life for people with dementia. Features include a memory book, music, and games. Free. iOS (iPad only).
Senior Care Manager lets multiple caregivers manage tasks, medication, and health information across devices. Free. iOS.
Unfrazzle lets caregivers track and manage tasks, notes, and events across devices. Free. iOS and Android.