You are here
- Disaster Preparation and Recovery (MedlinePlus)
- DHHS Family Disaster Plan (NC Department of Health and Human Services)
- Disaster Preparedness Information for Family Caregivers (Triangle J Area Agency on Aging)
- Health and Safety Concerns for All Disasters (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Current Safety & Public Health News (HealthDay)
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
The tools on this page are designed to provide mobile device users access to Web-based content, including iOS, Android, Blackberry, and mobile-friendly websites. Free.
The Red Cross has mobile apps for specific types of disasters, such as hurricanes, wildfires, tornadoes, and more. Free and paid apps.