You are here
- Disaster Preparation and Recovery (MedlinePlus)
- DHHS Family Disaster Plan (NC Department of Health and Human Services)
- Health and Safety Concerns for All Disasters (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Personal Preparedness for Older Adults & Their Caregivers (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Ready. gov (Department of Homeland Security)
Tutorials & Videos
- Be Prepared, Be Safe (NC Department of Crime Control & Public Safety)
- Coping with Traumatic Events (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response podcasts (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Personal Preparedness and You (The Regional Municipality of Durham)
- Preparedness (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
The tools on this page are designed to provide mobile device users access to Web-based content, including iOS, Android, Blackberry, and mobile-friendly websites. Free.
The ReadyNC app is an all-in-one tool for emergency preparedness. iOS, Android. Free.
The Red Cross has mobile apps for specific types of disasters, such as hurricanes, wildfires, tornadoes and more. Free and paid apps.