You are here
Understanding Kidney Disease
- Kidney Diseases (MedlinePlus)
- Chronic Kidney Disease Fact Sheet (CDC)
- Kidney Disease (National Kidney Foundation)
- Kidney Disease Basics (National Kidney Disease Education Program)
- Kidney Disease Tests for Diagnosis and Evaluation (American Association for Clinical Chemistry)
- Kidney Disease (NIH Senior Health)
Managing Kidney Disease
Managing Kidney Disease can be a confusing experience for newly diagnosed patients and their caregivers. To learn about the specific kinds of providers that might make up your health care team, as well as the services, programs, support groups, and organizations that can help you manage, visit the Managing Kidney Disease page.
Support Groups & Forums
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
Designed for people who need to limit their fluid intake, this application helps users track their fluid intake, weight, and and blood pressure. Free. iOS.
This application helps users track their food and nutrient intake, and offers personalized nutrition information, recipes, and meal plans.