You are here
- HIV/AIDS (MedlinePlus)
- HIV/AIDS Basics (AIDS.gov)
- HIV, AIDS, and Older People (National Institute on Aging)
- HIV InSite (University of California - San Francisco)
- Who's at Risk for HIV? (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- Current HIV/AIDS News (HealthDay)
- See also Sexually Transmitted Infections (NC Health Info)
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
HIV/AIDS Glossary lets you look up definitions of HIV/AIDS-related terms in English and Spanish. Free. iOS, Android.
- HIV Testing Sites and Care Services Locator (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) – iOS, Android
This app lets you search for HIV testing sites and care services near your location. Free. iOS, Android.
iStayHealthy lets you track your CD4 count and viral load, medication, and other test results. Note that the app does not guarantee privacy or security. Free. iOS, Android.