You are here
Cancer Survivorship starts at the time of diagnosis and continues throughout a patient's life. Living with cancer can be a big challenge but family caregivers, friends, and others who assist you may be very helpful as you adjust. These supporters are also considered survivors.
Understanding Cancer Survivorship
- Beyond the Cure (National Children’s Cancer Society)
- Breast Cancer in Young Women (Young Survival Coalition)
- Life after Cancer (NIH Senior Health)
- Long-Term Follow-Up Guidelines for Survivors of Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancers (Children’s Oncology Group)
- Planning for Life after Cancer: A Guide for Teens and Young Adults (LIVESTRONG Lance Armstrong Foundation)
- Sexual Side Effects in Men (American Cancer Society)
- Sexual Side Effects in Women (American Cancer Society)
Support Groups & Forums
These sites allow patients to discuss their experiences with illnesses, treatments, and other health matters. Any information or opinions posted are those of the forum users themselves and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.