You are here
Understanding Cancer Caregiving
- Caregiving (Medline Plus)
- Being a Caregiver (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Coping with cancer: Family and Friends (National Cancer Institute)
- Who are caregivers and what do they do? (American Cancer Society)
- Patient & Family Issues (NC Health Info)
- Resources for Family, Friends, and Caregivers (CDC)
Support Groups & Forums
These sites allow patients to discuss their experiences with illnesses, treatments, and other health matters. Any information or opinions posted are those of the forum users themselves and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Mobile Apps & Tools
Mobile apps and tools can provide you with easy-to-use information and resources that can serve as one part of your overall strategy to become and stay healthy.
This app helps caregivers coordinate, communicate and encourage each other. Synchronizes with an internet site. Free. iOS, Android.
This app lets users track symptoms, questions for doctors, medication details, and side effects. Free. iOS, Android.
The National Cancer Institute's mobile site includes information about cancer types and topics, a dictionary of cancer terms, and contact information for the NCI. Free.